Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Well, I have finally done it!  I've finally entered the world of blogging.  I have always been intrigued by bloggers, but when I realized that this could be a way to create a keepsake for my children, I knew I had to do it.  I have always loved looking at scrapbooks that my friends and family would create, but I knew that I would never take the time to do it.  So, this will be my feeble attempt at a "scrapbook."  You'll have to bear with me as I "learn the blogging ropes."  I'm still in the early stages trying to figure everything out.  But once I get going... Watch Out!!  I promise to have lots of pictures uploaded soon so you can see what we're up to.  See you soon.....

3 comments:

  1. woo hoo welcome to the blogging world Cant wait to follow you and see what those adorable paige kids are up to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/30/2009

    Yeah Kellie, You're learning quick! Can't wait for more!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Welcome! I didn't know you blogged! I found you through Heather's blog...I am going to add you to my blogroll so I can keep up!

    ReplyDelete