Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's Official...

JD is Joseph!!

When we got word yesterday that you had the part, we celebrated.  You were so thrilled and, as your mommy, I was over the moon.


You are such a special young man, and this part suits you to a "tee."  In honor of you getting this part, I wanted to share some lyrics from a song Michael Card wrote called "Joseph's Song."  Maybe this will help you prepare your heart for what Joseph must have gone through being the earthly father to God's Son!

Lord I know He's not my own,
Not of my flesh; not of my bone.
Still Father let this be the
Son of my love.

Father show me where I fit into this plan of yours.
How can a man be father to the Son of God?
Lord for all my life I've been a simple carpenter-
How can I raise a King; How can I raise a King?

We are so proud of you and can't wait until you get to sing for the Lord in "Angel Alert."

3 comments:

  1. ummm excuse me sir JD may I have your autograph :) CONGRATS On your 1st of many solos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations JD. You will make a great Joeseph!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great news! I am thinking I have seen that play somewhere before...maybe not. I am sure he will do great!

    ReplyDelete