Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pinnochio!

Last week, I took you guys to see the Atlanta Ballet Performance (Kids 'n' Step) of Pinnochio!  It was great!  I was a little worried about you boys liking it (because it was ballet and all), but there was an awesome narrator.  You all loved it.  I wasn't able to take many pictures, but the performance was wonderful.  We sat in amazement for an entire hour.  The costumes were so bright and colorful, and the child that played the part of the wooden Pinnochio was fantastic.  I know you guys had a great time watching this and then having lunch with new and old friends.

Jacob, JD, Ethan, Emma and Luci


Maddie and Audrey


"The Boys"   Ethan, JD, and Jacob


Merritt, Maggie, Haley, Micah, Emma and Luci



All performers taking a final bow


"Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it." 
Proverbs 22:6

I am so honored and privileged to be able to stay home with you guys and take you on such fun and interesting field trips.  Mark Twain made an interesting and quite funny quote once.  It said, "My Mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it."  That is so true.  There are times that I want to pull my hair out (and yours), but I enjoy every second of it, and I wouldn't trade the joy of being your mother and being home with you, for anything this world has to offer.




3 comments:

  1. I saw these photos on Heather's blog! I totally love shows like this! Please let me know when you go to another one, I would love to go too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so glad ya'll had fun, great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had so much fun being with you all. Love field trips!!

    ReplyDelete