Thursday, October 8, 2009

Nightstand Notes

Well, if this doesn't make a mother and father's heart swell, I don't know what will.  The other night, Daddy and I went into our bedroom shortly after putting you guys to bed, and we found a precious little note written to us from you, our first daughter,  Luci.  You love to write notes to everyone. You and Audrey will often draw pictures, and write little notes, and then tape them to our bedroom wall.  I can just see you writing this and then placing it on mine and daddy's night stands so we would find it after you guys were settled down in bed for the night.  Needless to say, it did our hearts good.



My night stand note was turned over so I
couldn't read it!




I couldn't help but capture this memory!


You had placed Daddy's note on top of his
commentaries that he was studying.


Thank you, Lord for such sweet blessings!  Things like this only remind me of how much God must love His children.  Even more than I love you all. The verse that comes to mind when I think of you and your sister and brothers is 1 Timothy 4:12:  It reads, "Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity."  Please, Lord let life, love, faith and purity radiate from my little angels.

3 comments:

  1. wow just precious thanks soooo much for sharing wow what fruits of yalls labor as Godly Parents...what an awesome verse too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...So cute!! Love your music too. This is a great song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kellie,
    Thanks for sharing your "blog"...I am SO computer illiterate. sigh Your children are growing up so fast. I was just standing in your old house last night while John Will was tending to the Wheeler's animals while they're at the beach...we still miss you guys!
    God Bless, Amy G.

    ReplyDelete