Pops and Mimi have started a wonderful tradition of having Santa Claus visit their house in late November or early December. This has been absolutely fantastic! You really look forward to this every year, but you never know when it's going to be. Aunt Kim and Uncle Tripp, Cole and Ivy all come over and we eat dinner and wait for Santa. This is usually when I try to get a picture for the Christmas Card, too.
Luci, you went first. You couldn't wait to sit in Santa's lap!
You were able to whisper to him all of the things you want for Christmas...
Next, it was Audrey's turn! You have made great strides in your love for Santa Claus. On your second Christmas, you had just turned one and you absolutely hated Santa. You cried so hard, that your hair was soaked with sweat. Of course, Luci looked pretty scared herself.
This picture is quite a contrast to your love of Santa Claus now. We couldn't get you out of his lap.
Now, it's JD's turn...
You didn't whisper at all. You shouted out exactly what you wanted for Christmas. Santa was paying close attention!
You and Santa shared quite a laugh. Daddy and I still have no idea what you two were talking about. But something was obviously very funny...
Now, it's finally Big Jake's turn...
You, too, shared quite a laugh with Santa!
Something's up... I don't know what it is, but I know that little face...
The Paige Pack
2009 Christmas Card Picture...
"Simeon took him in his arms and praised God saying,
'Sovereign Lord, as you have promised, you now dismiss your servant in peace. For my eyes have seen your salvation, which you have prepared in the sight of all people, a light for revelation to the Gentiles and for glory to your people Israel.' " Luke 2: 29-32
Merry Christmas, my sweet, sweet angels!!







What a sweet tradition! I am LOVIN' that hat that Lucy is wearing...ADORABLE!
ReplyDeletelooks like yall had an awesome night with Santa...love all the pics
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!! I love the older picture of the kids and Santa as well!!! Looks like a great time!
ReplyDelete