This year, Uncle Tripp invited the boys out to his parent's old house for an overnight camping trip. You boys were so excited. Daddy said you all had a wonderful time- even though he almost froze to death. Mom bought you guys new fleece jogging suits, and that kept you toasty and warm.
All the guys...
Jacob and Ivy
This was your "hotel" for the night!
Jacob, Ivy and JD
Uncle Tripp and Ivy
Of course Mom and Luci had to drive out for a little bit to see what you guys were up to. Luci, you really wanted to stay, but this was a guys night out, after all.
Uncle Tripp telling Ghost Stories
JD, you had a great time with Uncle Tripp. He told ghost stories to you guys, and you loved every minute of it. You talked about those stories for at least a week. I think you all are going camping again in January, and I have some stories to share with you that you can tell Uncle Tripp.
You guys had a wonderful time (and were home bright and early for a warm breakfast). I'm sure this will definitely be the start of a new tradition.
"Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture."
Psalm 100: 3
Psalm 100: 3
One last picture: Daddy and Luci






OH this looks like so much FUN! Tell Steve if he is going to make this a tradition he might want to invest in a good mummy sleeping bag. Then maybe he won't get so cold! We LOVE to hike and camp. We have taken a break from the camping until Anna Kate gets a little older. I hope she will be a tent camper like her mom and dad! I have a feeling she will...and we can take Lucy with US then! ;-)
ReplyDelete